Home > Web Standards > Internet Marketing
One of the weakest areas of modern marketing is the integration of online tools with offline media. Even the most carefully planned traditional media or web campaign can be rendered ineffective if they aren't integrated in some form. This is because even an online business exists offline in some form either through brochures, traditional media or even via the telephone.
Your marketing tools must be able to support each other in the growth of your business.
Some of the ways a WSA developer can help you achieve this is by:
- Attracting traffic to your site with cost effective techniques such as search engine marketing, optimisation and banner advertising.
- Generating action from potential clients by streamlining sales processes.
- Capturing your potential client's details for use in direct response campaigns.
- Increasing return traffic and regular customer interaction with Email marketing (e.g. special offers, eNewsletters, invitations to events etc).
- Presenting consistent messages between your on and offline marketing with self-editing functions.
- Utilise search engine marketing to increase the visibility of your website within search engine results by utilising keyword optimisation and pay-per click advertisements.
- Directing people to a landing page within your site from other forms of marketing, to sell to a specific market, or interact with potential clients and gather their details for future marketing.
For more information on the various forms of Internet Marketing, please visit our Reading Room to view the article entitled: "Internet Marketing: A Users Guide," Click here to read it now.
To find a WSA approved developer close to you, please click here.