Home > Web Standards > Business Purpose
As an integral part of your business' marketing arsenal, your website should have a purpose and provide you with a measurable "Return on your Investment " (ROI). It is so important, in fact, that one of the first questions your web developer should ask you is "What is your site's purpose and is that in line with your business' objectives?"
WSA developers specialise in creating websites that are purposeful, cater to your needs, and generate measurable results for your business.
They will help you to add greater value to your business by combining their knowledge of what's CURRENTLY working on the web with your knowledge of your business, industry and market position. In this way, they will be able to assist you to determine your site's purpose, and develop a site that will achieve your business goals.
A good website can:
- Generate leads from your target market (accompanied with the action you expect them to take eg. sign up online, call you, fill out a form online etc).
- Provide existing and potential clients with comprehensive product/service information that will initiate sales.
- Provide clients with searchable FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) to reduce phone enquiries within your business and add value to your service offerings.
- Generate income from existing clients, with a quick and easy online ordering process.
- Increase your communication with your existing and potential clients to increase awareness of your full range of products / services to generate action for sales.
- Add value to your client's relationships with you through leveraged communication (eg. inviting them to events/ workshops; providing them of value information, tips and guides; sending them birthday and seasonal cards; joining them into an exclusive VIP club etc).
- Leverage your business processes by utilising smart technology, tools and online systems to save time and resources within your business.
The creation of a purposeful website is a team effort and our members will discuss with you, in plain English, all the options available - allowing you to make an informed decision on the best course of action for your business.
To find a WSA approved developer close to you, please click here.